Please scroll down to find the following COVID-19 data:
- Vaccinations by Percent of Maryland Population
- COVID-19 Snapshot
- Daily Cases, Hospitalizations and Deaths
- Vaccination Rate by Area
- Fully Vaccinated Rate vs. COVID-19 Case Rate by Area
- Race and Ethnicity: Cases, Deaths, First Vaccinations
- Cases and Deaths by Age Range
Updated daily. COVID-19 case and vaccination data come from the Maryland Department of Health. Population numbers come from the 2019 Census estimates. “Fully vaccinated” means a person has received either both doses of the two-dose vaccines manufactured by Pfizer or Moderna or one shot of the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Updated October 15, 2021.
Graphics by Jadine Sonoda.