All residents 5 and older are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Find a vaccination site.
Please scroll down to find the following COVID-19 data:
- Vaccinations by Percent of Maryland Population
- COVID-19 Snapshot
- Daily Cases
- Hospitalizations and Deaths
- Fully Vaccinated Rate vs. COVID-19 Case Rate by Area
- Race and Ethnicity: Cases, Deaths, First Vaccinations
- Cases and Deaths by Age Range
Updated Nov. 23, 2022. The Maryland Department of Health provides COVID transmission data on business days; vaccination data is updated weekly, on Fridays.
COVID-19 case and vaccination data come from the Maryland Department of Health.
Population numbers come from the 2019 Census estimates.
"Fully vaccinated" means a person has received either both doses of the two-dose vaccines manufactured by Pfizer or Moderna or one shot of the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.