Please scroll down to find the following COVID-19 data:
- Vaccinations by Percent of Maryland Population
- COVID-19 Snapshot
- Vaccination Rate by Area
- First Vaccination Rate vs. COVID-19 Case Rate by Area
- Race and Ethnicity: Cases, Deaths, First Vaccinations
- COVID-19’s Toll by Area
- Daily Hospitalizations
- Additional Deaths Per Day
- Additional Cases Per Day
- Cases and Deaths by Age Range
Updated daily. COVID-19 case and vaccination data come from the Maryland Department of Health. Population numbers come from the 2019 Census estimates. “Fully vaccinated” means a person has received either both doses of the two-dose vaccines manufactured by Pfizer or Moderna or one shot of the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. On April 13, MDH paused the use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine based on recommendations by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Graphics by Jadine Sonoda and Brenda Wintrode.